Stuff the Bus, the signature project of The Junior League of Bryan-College Station, Inc., aims to collect school supplies for local elementary school kids, and will be held August 7-9, 2019 at the following locations and times:
- Wednesday, August 7 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Blue Baker at University Dr AND 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at HEB at Texas Ave and Holleman Dr
- Thursday, August 8 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Blue Baker at Dominik Dr AND 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at HEB at Jones Crossing on Wellborn Rd
- Friday, August 9 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Blue Baker at Mills Park Cir AND 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at HEB at Tower Point on William D. Fitch
There are three additional ways to be a part of the Stuff the Bus school supply drive.
- Use a Stuff the Bus donation slip from the HEB tear pad at check out to give a monetary donation between now until August 9 when shopping at any of the local HEB Grocery Stores
- Make a monetary donation to Stuff the Bus school supply drive on our website at www.jlbcs.org
Last year’s Stuff the Bus school supply drive was a huge success! Our League was able to help thousands of students start their school year by providing school supplies. This would not be possible without the help of our members and our generous community!
If you have a child in Bryan ISD or College Station ISD that is in need of school supplies, we encourage you to communicate that need to your child’s school. The Junior League of Bryan-College Station, Inc. issues all of the donated school supplies directly to BISD and CSISD for distribution to their students.
For more information, visit www.jlbcs.org.